|Place of Origin:||Chongqing, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs mixed models|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||20-60 days|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces/ month|
|Name:||Chain Hoist||Application:||Normal Working Environment|
|Capacity:||1t/2t/3t/5t/10t15t/20t||Lifting Height:||Can Be Customized|
|Type:||Fixed||Certification:||CE GS ISO|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Power Source:||Hand Chain|
1T Manual Chain Block,
3m Lifting Manual Chain Block,
Galvanized Fixed Manual Chain Block
1 Ton Durability Manufacturing Plant Manual Chain Block
|Min.Distance between hooks||mm||280||300||380||390||392||515||640||730|
|Chain pull to lift full load||N||170||340||390||340||340||390||420||450|
|No. of load chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||2||4|
|Diameter of load chain||mm||6||6||8||8.7||6||8||10||10|
(L X W X H)
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift||kg||1.7||1.7||2.3||2.6||2.5||3.7||5.3||9.7|
Model HSZ-C series chain block is our newly supplied products, which are advanced in design,reliable in quality and superior in appliance. They possess good features as HSZ series chain blocks in equilateral triangle appearance, looking mores special and nice. Especially our up-to-date model HSZ-2D single fall products.Their appearances are the same as model HSZ-C series products. But the operation is safer, the loading chains will not be easily twisted, so some accidents that possible happeded in the operation can be avoided effectively.Besides, model HSZ-2D single fall products are greater in mechanical efficiency, lighter (20percent lighter than the same other products)in weight and much more portale compared with others.The attched loading chains are produced according to ISO3077 standard. They are your first choice to use in outdoors or under the condition of no power.
Lifting Capacity: 1T/ 2T/ 3T/ 5T/ 10T/ 15T
Standard Lifting Height: 3m/ 6m/ 9m/ 12m
Color: red, orange, black, yellow, blue, gray, purple, white, customization
Load Chain Color: blacken, galvanized, polished, golden, customzation
Hook: forged + heat treatment + polishing + brake painting
HSZ-C series workshop view:
Every products was finished professionally and pass technical test before packing
Certification of CE/ GS/ ISO9001:
Factory other Products:
Chain Block: HSZ, HSZ-C. HSZ-CA, HSZ-CB, HSZ-K
Lever Block: HSH A, HSH X, HSH B
I Beam Trolley: GCT-A, GCT-B, GCL-A, GCL-B
Chains: hand chain, load chain, chain sling with hook
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory with over 40 years, and with trade team for international service in 1999 year.
2. How to ensure the quality?
Before packing, all the hoists will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make records for each single product. With our serial no. you will track the details about the products.
3. What kinds of your spare parts?
We manunfactur 80% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the rest 20% are from China's most famous supplier.
4. How about sample & MOQ policy?
Welcome sample order. MOQ can be 1 set.
5. What is your lead time for your goods?
It determines on the quantity and customization. For mass standard normal products, 45 working days.
For small quantity, pls contact us to check the instore quantity or instore spare parts quantity.
6.What should I provide when inquiry?
Thanks for your question. The more information you provide, the accurate solution we can prepare for you!
A- lifting capacity?
C-what is lifting material? How about working environment?
D- Color for covers, hooks, load chains?
E- If need customized label both on products and package?
Chongqing KingLong Machinery Co.,LTD founded in April 22th 1999. The former company name is Chongqing Chain Block Works. Untill now, it go through over 50 years in chain block area.
We are located in No.9 Hualong Ave, Jiulong Industrial Zone, Jiulongpo Dist, Chongqing, China. With over 100 emplyees, our factory has 27000 square meters including chain block assembly line, lever block & beam trolley assembly line, chains assembly line, different parts model workshops, parts treatment workshop, warehouse, office house ect.
Our factory get ISO9001 certification, GS and CE certifications. anually over 20,0000pcs chain blocks and one million meters loading chains.
Contact Person: Elina Pi
Address: No.9 Hualong Ave.Jiulong Industrial Zone,Jiulongpo Dist.
Factory Address:No.9 Hualong Ave.Jiulong Industrial Zone,Jiulongpo Dist. ; Please add this website to your favorites for convenient view